Are you planning to add HID kits to your vehicle? At TDOT Performance, we only offer high quality HID kits at the most affordable prices. The clear white light produced by HID Kits is similar to daylight, reflecting road markings and signs better than ordinary lighting. HID Kits provide 3 times more light on the road compared to traditional halogen headlights. With HID kits you can add style and functionality to your vehicle. HID kits help to produce a powerful light beam, which shines wider and longer than conventional headlights. HID kits also give 200 percent more light than standard halogen lamps which helps improve night-time visibility for drivers, while also improving your ability to concentrate on the road.
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF USING HID BULBS?
Your vehicle's headlights are one of its most important parts because they impact visibility, road legality, style, and more. Technology has continued to evolve over the years, and today using HID kits or HID conversion kits to get more out of your headlights is an option plenty of people have chosen.
What Should I Know About HID Kits?
Essentially, HID kits are used to increase the performance of your headlights. They create a kind of light that is very similar to daylight, which in turn helps to reflect road markings and road signs better than other types of headlights. They produce about three times as much light as standard halogen headlights do, which means that you will be able to see much better when driving at night. But they won't blind other motorists, and all HID kits for sale today are certified street legal throughout the country.
There are some other reasons that these lights are worth buying beyond their increased performance, including:
- HID Kits are three times more efficient than halogen bulbs, consuming just 35W of energy.
- One HID kit and bulb set will last for more than 4,000 hours. That's more than 8 times longer than traditional bulbs, saving you time, energy, and money in the long run.
- HID Kits improve safety by burning with a brightness that's 300 percent more intense than traditional bulbs, illuminating every kilometre like never before.
Things To Consider When Deciding On An HID Kit
Generally, you'll have to order an HID conversion kit to switch your car or truck over to these lights. If you already have a kit installed, all you'll need to order will be replacement HID bulbs from time to time. The first step is getting your vehicle ready for their use. Here are a few aspects of the kit to look at when shopping.
- Slim Design: A slim design will look great on cars, motorcycles, and other vehicles that don't need a large, bulky unit installed.
- Durability: Make sure to find rubber-injected waterproof kits. You shouldn't have to worry about one rainy day ruining your investment.
- Compatibility: Today's HID kits will be universal fit in most cases. This means that any kit you order should fit any vehicle. Some HID kits will work better on late model trucks, SUVs, and German-made vehicles. Pay attention to the recommended use of a kit if you drive one of these late model vehicles.
- Installation Hardware: Ordering a HID kit should provide you with all mounting hardware, wiring, ballasts, and bulbs. You will receive everything you need to properly switch your vehicle over to HID.
HID Kits in Canada
There's a reason that HID kits have become the new standard in automotive lighting options. Thanks to their reduced energy consumption, longer lifespan, and excellent performance, you'll be able to get brighter, more consistent light while replacing your bulbs far less frequently. Once they're installed, you'll quickly notice the difference.