Moroso 20533 - Drag/Road Race Oil Pans
Moroso is a recognized name in the performance industry manufacturing over four thousand products including everything from oil pans and oiling systems, to ignition wire, ignition components, valve covers, fuel system equipment, air cleaners, hard-core racing tools, chassis and suspension equipment and other. All Moroso products are manufactured from the highest quality materials, and specially created by racers for racers.Key Features:
- Quantity: Sold individually.
- Dipstick Location: Passenger side
- Sump Location: Rear
- Stroker Clearanced: Yes
- Maximum Stroke with OE Rod: 3.400 in.
- Sump Style: Wet
- Oil Pan Capacity: 7 quarts
- Oil Pan Depth: 7.500 in.
- Oil Pan Material: Steel
- Oil Pan Finish: Clear zinc
- Baffled: Yes
- Kicked Out: Yes
- Kickout Position: Passenger side
- Dipstick Provision: Yes
- Windage Tray Included: Yes
- Pickup Included: No
- Crank Scraper Included: No
- Drain Plug Thread Size: 1/2-20 in.
- Gaskets Included: No
- Hardware Included: No
- Notes: Clears all 4-bolt main caps.
- Rear Main Seal Style: 1-piece
Moroso was founded in 1968 by Dick Moroso - one of the most prosperous modified production drag racers on record, who left his racing career to design specialized products for racers. Today, the company is a world leader in the performance industry manufacturing over four thousand products. Moroso is a favourite name for racing and street performance applications.
|1968 - 1995||FORD||MUSTANG|