Moroso 20571 - Street/Strip Oil Pans
Moroso is a recognized name in the performance industry manufacturing over four thousand products including everything from oil pans and oiling systems, to ignition wire, ignition components, valve covers, fuel system equipment, air cleaners, hard-core racing tools, chassis and suspension equipment and other. All Moroso products are manufactured from the highest quality materials, and specially created by racers for racers.Key Features:
- Quantity: Sold individually.
- Dipstick Location: Driver side
- Sump Location: Rear
- Stroker Clearanced: No
- Sump Style: Wet
- Oil Pan Capacity: 8 quarts
- Oil Pan Depth: 6.625 in.
- Oil Pan Material: Steel
- Oil Pan Finish: Clear zinc
- Baffled: Yes
- Kicked Out: Yes
- Kickout Position: Driver and passenger side
- Dipstick Provision: Yes
- Windage Tray Included: No
- Pickup Included: No
- Crank Scraper Included: No
- Drain Plug Thread Size: 1/2 in. NPT
- Gaskets Included: No
- Hardware Included: No
- Notes: Uses factory windage tray, dipstick, and pickup. Designed for 2011-12 Mustang 5.0 and 1979-2010 Mustang with the 5.0 Coyote engine swapped in. Pan has two 1/2 in. NPT fittings for temperature sensor and supercharger oil drainback and one 20mm fitting for low oil warning sensor.
- Rear Main Seal Style: 1-piece
Moroso was founded in 1968 by Dick Moroso - one of the most prosperous modified production drag racers on record, who left his racing career to design specialized products for racers. Today, the company is a world leader in the performance industry manufacturing over four thousand products. Moroso is a favourite name for racing and street performance applications.
|1979 - 2010||FORD||MUSTANG|
|2011 - 2014||FORD||MUSTANG||GT|