Moroso 23548 - Dry Sump Oil Pump Pulleys
Moroso is a recognized name in the performance industry manufacturing over four thousand products including everything from oil pans and oiling systems, to ignition wire, ignition components, valve covers, fuel system equipment, air cleaners, hard-core racing tools, chassis and suspension equipment and other. All Moroso products are manufactured from the highest quality materials, and specially created by racers for racers.Key Features:
- Quantity: Sold individually.
- Hardware Included: No
- Notes: Fits 5/8 in. shaft and come with 4 set screws to lock the pulley to the shaft. These Pulleys are made to use a 1.00 in. wide drive belt.
- Pulley Type: Oil pump drive
- Pulley Style: Radius tooth
- Underdrive: No
- Overdrive: No
- Crankshaft Nose Cover Included: No
- Pulley Finish: Black anodized
- Pulley Material: Billet aluminum
- Tooth Quantity: 40
Moroso was founded in 1968 by Dick Moroso - one of the most prosperous modified production drag racers on record, who left his racing career to design specialized products for racers. Today, the company is a world leader in the performance industry manufacturing over four thousand products. Moroso is a favourite name for racing and street performance applications.