Moroso 68374 - Die-Cast Aluminum Valve Covers (Pair)
Moroso is a recognized name in the performance industry manufacturing over four thousand products including everything from oil pans and oiling systems, to ignition wire, ignition components, valve covers, fuel system equipment, air cleaners, hard-core racing tools, chassis and suspension equipment and other. All Moroso products are manufactured from the highest quality materials, and specially created by racers for racers.Key Features:
- Quantity: Sold as a pair.
- Baffled: No
- Gaskets Included: No
- Notes: Comes with two breathers tubes on one cover.
- Mounting Hardware Included: Yes
- Valve Cover Mounting Style: Perimeter bolt
- Valve Cover Height: Tall
- Valve Cover Top Style: Plain
- Valve Cover Material: Cast aluminum
- Valve Cover Finish: Polished
- Breathers Included: Yes
- Grommets Included: No
Moroso was founded in 1968 by Dick Moroso - one of the most prosperous modified production drag racers on record, who left his racing career to design specialized products for racers. Today, the company is a world leader in the performance industry manufacturing over four thousand products. Moroso is a favourite name for racing and street performance applications.