- Free Shipping
- Best Price Guarantee
- 30 Days No-Hassle Returns
Since 2011, We've Shipped Over 1,000,000 Automotive Parts to Canadian Customers
Finally a great car parts website for Canadians! Love it.
Completely satisfied with prices and customer service.
The price was better than the competitors, not to mention the shipping time was astronomically lower.
Great experience, good prices and lots of stock!
Every Gran Turismo racing enthusiast will agree that a car's speed is nothing without an efficient braking system. The Brembo GT-R Series Drilled Big Brake Kits are built to give your GT-R car the ultimate braking power over any road condition or terrain. These brakes feature multi-piston calipers and bigger discs that can easily be bolted onto your vehicle's suspension to improve performance.
These GT-R series drilled big brakes feature the famous braking technology of Brembo to guarantee unmatched performance. The kit comes with monoblock calipers, 2-piece floating discs, and extensive performance brake pads. The Brembo GT-R Series Drilled Big Brake Kits can surpass the performance demands of various drivers while delivering reliable braking under any racing condition.
These drilled big brake kits have GT-R calipers made out of billet aluminum which is crucial in cutting down the non-suspended weight. The pistons feature stainless steel radiators which reduce the brake wear. This, together with the nickel coating makes the brake highly durable. The floating design of the discs comes in handy in dissipating heat much faster.
The drilled rotor design allows debris, gasses, and water to escape easily therefore not affecting the performance of the brakes. The GT-R drilled brakes come with every necessary hardware needed to quickly install them ready for track racing.
- Made from High-Quality Materials for Durability
- Guaranteed Brembo Brakes Craftsmanship
- Designed to Meet the Needs of Aggressive Braking Both On and Off the Track
- Comprises of monoblock Calipers That are Machined from An Aluminum Block, Radial Mounting, With 4 and 6 Pistons, Two Piece Floating Discs and High Performance Pads
- GTR Calipers are Made of Aluminum and Machined from a Metal Block, Radial-Mounted, With 4 or 6 Pistons
- Reduces the Unsprung Weight, Improving the Dynamics and Vehicle's Performance
- Provides a Constant Braking Force and the Feel of a Consistent and Reliable Pedal
- Provides Minimized Brake Wear
- Nickel Plated Finish
- With Brembo Logo Engraved In Red With CNC Machining
- Offers a Series of Friction Materials That Can Meet the Demands of a Wide Range of Drivers and Deliver Optimum Performance Both On the Road and On the Track
- Made In Italy
Brembo is a renowned global leader and manufacturer of automotive disc brakes. The Italian company specializes in the design and production of highly reliable brake systems for performance vehicles and motorcycles. With operations in more than 15 countries worldwide, Brembo is no longer an Italian brand, but a force commanding the entire automotive brakes industry.
The firm started with a humble beginning in a municipality in 1961. For 60 years, the company has continually improved its production processes to become a force in the industry. Brembo is renowned for its high-efficiency disc brakes which are prominently used in leading racing car competitions such as F1. The manufacturer combines performance, style, and comfort in their braking systems to provide driving convenience like no other.
Today, you'll find Brembo disc brakes in high-end cars like Ferrari, Porche, Corvettes, and Lamborghini. The main selling point of the brakes is that they provide a short braking distance on super fast acceleration engines.
Brembo expanded its operation into the US during the 80s after setting up its facility in the US. American car manufacturers, mechanics, and distributors today only understand the efficiency of Brembo brakes when it comes to high-performance motorsport cars. Brembo keeps getting better each year, thanks to their unwavering focus on high technologies to produce the world's reliable brake systems.