Moroso 72178 - Super Looms Wire Looms
Moroso is a recognized name in the performance industry manufacturing over four thousand products including everything from oil pans and oiling systems, to ignition wire, ignition components, valve covers, fuel system equipment, air cleaners, hard-core racing tools, chassis and suspension equipment and other. All Moroso products are manufactured from the highest quality materials, and specially created by racers for racers.Key Features:
- Quantity: Sold as a kit.
- Hardware Included: No
- Bracket Finish: Chrome plated
- Bracket Material: Steel
- Wire Separator Material: Plastic
- Wire Separator Finish: Black
- Plug Wire Attachment Style: Clip-in
- Brackets Included: Yes
- Bracket Attachment Style: Valve cover bolts
- Wires Routed: Alongside valve cover
- Wire Loom Position: Vertical
- Wires Per Separator: 1, 2, 3, 4
- Wire Separator Logo: Moroso
Moroso was founded in 1968 by Dick Moroso - one of the most prosperous modified production drag racers on record, who left his racing career to design specialized products for racers. Today, the company is a world leader in the performance industry manufacturing over four thousand products. Moroso is a favourite name for racing and street performance applications.